At 167 feet long and 30 feet wide, the bridge was designed with historical techniques according to modern standards for the construction of bridges.
This 100-foot long wooden Town truss-style bridge was built to provide access to the Mull sawmill over Wolf Creek.
Designed and built by renowned bridge designer David H. Morrison in 1870, this bridge was built in the inverted bowstring truss style.
Constructed on Orlistus Roberts’ land from local poplar, oak, and beech, it was vandalized in 1986, then moved and repaired in 1990.
The last surviving covered bridge in Scioto County. Rescued from demolition in 1963, the bridge was renovated by the village in 1974.
Formerly known as Allen’s Mill Bridge, the Eldean Bridge dates from 1860.
Currently closed to traffic, this historic bridge will likely be moved to preserve it. It crosses the Little Muskingum River.
Named for the Rinard family whose land it was built on in 1876, Rinard Bridge is constructed in the Smith truss style.
The Thompson Road bridge is one of the most modern, having been constructed in 2010.
In the queen post truss style, Rock Mill bridge is 36.5 feet long and crosses the Hocking River.